Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Trimester Parent/Teacher Conference Schedule (Updated)

Monday, November 15, 2010

1:20    Josselynne

1:40    Lourdes

2:00    Mcayla

2:20    Cervando

2:40    Daisy

3:00    Alma

3:20    Joanna R.

3:40     Christian D.

4:00    Christian J.



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1:20    Jose

1:40    Angela

2:00    Luis

2:20    Anthony

2:40    Open

3:00    Lesley



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1:20     Jaymee

1:40     Open

2:00    Yalitza

2:20    Sergio

2:40    Andrea

3:00    Alejandro

3:20    Irvin

3:40    Kevin

4:00    Joshua

4:20    Andrew



Thursday, November 18, 2010

1:20    Dimna

1:40    Sophia

2:00    Rosie



Friday, November 19, 2010

1:20    Joanna V.

1:40    Justin

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. williams on wednessday Andrea is on it 2 times.

Mr. J. Williams said...

Thanks for the catch. I forgot the "W" on Andrew.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams it's me Sophia I just want to know if my confernce is on thursday and I don't get tonights math and I tryed to go to the class hoping you would be there but you weren't and I didn't get #'s 7-10.My sister's or mom didn't get it ether so I was just wondering. Sophia Bye

Mr. J. Williams said...

Sophia - Yes your conference is now on Thursday. I just have not had the chance to change things. As for you homework please come and see me and get help with it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams it's me Sophia.Tell your brothers I said Happy Birthday.I hope you are having fun on you vacation I'll talk to you latter.(:

Mr. J. Williams said...

Hey Sophia- Thanks for remembering. I will let them know. You have a nice birthday as well.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams I forgot to get my times tabes so my mom can sign it.(my times table are in my desk) from Alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

well I don't know what to tell you. You will need to get it tomorrow and have her sign it. this is why you have a binder. You need to remember to put your work in your binder so you do not forget it.

Anonymous said...

Okay from Alma