Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Little Late but Happy Holidays

Hello Students!!! Well I meant to write this post about a week ago but things got a little interesting in my family. My brother and his wife had a baby girl on the 22nd of December. The baby was about a month early but completely healthy. So we got to spend a few days in the hospital with them and the baby. They were all able to come home for Christmas. This was an awesome event for our entire family. I look forward to telling you all about it when we get back to school next week. I hope that you are all having a fantastic break and enjoying some time with your families. Have a safe New Years and I will see you in 2011.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams,
Do we have to bring the book we read over break to school and i had an awesome christmas.
-Joanna V.

Mr. J. Williams said...

Yes Joanna I will be asking to see the books you read over break.

Anonymous said...

Mr.williams, I need help on the math.From Jaymee

Mr. J. Williams said...

Ok but you were not at school today so it is going to be very difficult. See me tomorrow and we can go over it.

Anonymous said...

Mr.williams, i went to math support i dont need help ,but thank you.From Jaymee

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams I left my book report that I didn't finish in class and I can't find my book I wrote on one of my reports.-Angela

Mr. J. Williams said...

Angela come and see me evening get to school

Anonymous said...

Come see u when?-Angela

Mr. J. Williams said...

Angela sorry I am answering from my phone and it writes crazy words sometimes. When you get to school come and see me.

Anonymous said...

Ok.Angela

Anonymous said...

HEY MR.WILLIAMS I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I FORGOT MY NOTE FOR MY SHIRT SO MY MOM WILL GIVE YOU A PAPER WITH A NOTE AND HER SIGNATURE.
O AND BY THE WAY I THINK YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT A AM GOING TO GATE TOMORRO.ALEJANDRO O.

Mr. J. Williams said...

Alejandro - yes I know you have gate. You will need to get the note signed when you come back to school on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Mr.wiiliams do we have to do the math or on Monday from Alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

Alma - The math was in-class work on Friday. If you did not finish then yes you do need to finish it this weekend and turn it in on Monday.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams we already did the words for the spelling tonight.Do we still do it though?-Angela