Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Monday, December 12, 2011

Celebration Sign Up List



Please bring what you signed up for. If there is a problem please let me know as soon as possible. If you want to bring something in addition to what you are signed up to bring that is fine.
Thanks,
Mr. Williams

Veggies
Kyle
Wendy
Julio
Alejandra

Crackers/Chips
Angel
Jon
David
Alejandro

Fruit
Perla
Ryan
Juliana
Gilberto

Entrée (Pizza, Tacos, Pasta, Salad)
Aundrea (Pasta)
Christian (Pizza)
Josiah (Pizza)
Karina (Salad)
Sebastian (Pizza)
Ysabelle (Salad)

Drinks
Anthony
Claudia
Marco
Moriah

Dessert
Mina
Isela
Itzel
Leslie

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time is class over on Friday?

Anonymous said...

Mr Williams, did you say we can bring a pillow and a stuffed animal. -Wendy

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams, sorry I wasnt at school today I got sick yesterday night and today I didnt feel good either and I have a problem when I check the homework for some reason it only shows until Thursday 8 it dosnt have todays date?

-Itzel-

Mr. J. Williams said...

Please put your names on the posts.

@ unknown - school is out at 1:20pm

@ Wendy - we talked about it in class today. We said yes.

@ Itzel - I have updated the homework. Please see me tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mr. Williams. I was just very confused.
-Wendy

Mr. J. Williams said...

no problem

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-we are supose to do the letter today and not the illustration.-Karina

Mr. J. Williams said...

I assigned the Illustration

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams,are we going to eat in the cafeteria tommorow? Could we also do reading tests at home? David

Mr. J. Williams said...

David - If you want to eat in the cafe that is up to you. My guess is we will have enough food but I will not know until school starts. As for tests yes. If you click on the link on the side you should be able to take the test.

Anonymous said...

Mr Williams, can we take any tests on books?
-Wendy

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams i passed a book test and got 100% -ysabelle

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams how do you take the reading test?-Itzel

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Wendy - yes you can take tests at home. Just click on the accelerated reader link on the side of the website under Room 18 Helpful Links and sign in like you are at school and take the test as normal. You can also let me know how you do on the test on here if you wish.

@Ysabelle - so that is 100 bucks for you and only 6 more to go. Great job!

@ Itzel - read the reply I made to Wendy above and take the test as you would at school.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams I finished another book but got 90%- ysabelle

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-on page 23 I can barley read the questions.What do I do?-Karina

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Ysabelle - That will count!

@ Karina - Do your best. If you can't read it you can't read it. Show me when we get back to school next week, just make sure you have tried.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-ok, I'll try to do the ones I can read a little.-Karina

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-my mom wrote with a pen the words on page 23 to help me but I can only read it in the light.-Karina

Unknown said...

Mr.Williams-I made a connection when I saw my homework that the fractions 1/4=to 2/4=to 3/4.These are like fractions.-Karina

Unknown said...

Mr.Williams-I do not understand how to make numers 8 1/2 and 6 1/2.Can you please help me.-Karina

Unknown said...

What I ment was 8 1/2 and 6 1/2 into half numbers.-Karina

Mr. J. Williams said...

Karina- Why did you write on this post? {;ease remember try and comment on the first post so it is easier to find. As for your question... you are looking to into the problem 6 &1/2 is already a half number.