Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Friday, March 2, 2012

RPBN Episode Number 1

Good Evening Class - 
I wanted to let you know that I had a ton of success tonight on getting the first episode ready for the website. I will admit it was a bit of work but it looks great for our first episode. I did upload a test video and it worked perfectly. There are a few changes I need to make so I have taken it down while I work on those changes. Check back sometime Saturday afternoon and the video should be up. I am pretty excited and I am sure we will all be pretty happy with what we as a class have produced. Great work everyone.

No comments: