Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back To School Night

Back to school night is this Thursday from 6:30pm until 7:30pm. Please come on  by and see what we have planned for the year. I look forward to meeting you all and having the students show you around our classroom. If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a message.
See you Thursday night.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey its Mcayla i count find how to leave a comment? oh wait......never mind see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry for that last comment cause I got rush to go to dinner I!! BYE

Leslie said...

Hey Mr.Williams. It's Leslie. How is your new class? My classes are good. Kennedy is also good. I hope I can see u another day. Bye.

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Mcayla - thanks for stopping by. Make sure you reread your post before you post it. See you tomorrow.

@ Leslie - I am glad Kennedy is going well. I know you will do just fine. Keep in touch and I am sure I will see you around Roosevelt.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams it's me Sophia.I just wanted to say have a nice weekend and I hope we have great new students.See ya.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr. J. Williams said...

Joanna - please so not write your last name and try to stay on topic. If you have a questions please see me on Monday.

Anonymous said...

hey Mr.Williams it is sean i just watnted to know how this year is going with your new students because i know last year i did not go well with me!!! but this year it is going well at kennedy, so i just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Anonymous said...

hey MR.WILLIAMS its irvin i need help on number 5 can you help me