Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Monday, August 23, 2010

Don't Forget

Hey class. I can tell that many of you have stopped by and some have even left me a message. That is awesome but please make sure you follow the rules above. I had to delete a few comments because you did not follow directions. See you all tomorrow.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

MR.WILLIAMS I YUST CAME FROM SCHOOL
AND I ASK MY MOM IF WE WERE GOING TO BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT AND SHE HAS AND APPOINTMENT AT 6:00 PM.

Anonymous said...

SORRY I KEEP FORGETING TO PUT MY NAME.



ALEX O.

Mr. J. Williams said...

Thanks for letting me know Alejandro.

Anonymous said...

MR.Williams i have question on my homework on number 3. can you help me.

Anonymous said...

sorry i forgot to put my name from alma

Anonymous said...

MR.Williams on my homework pg 9 i need help on nummber three from alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

I will make a new post for the homework.

Anonymous said...

MR.Williams what if the book you are reading does not have a picture and you dont now what to draw. FROM Alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

Alma-
You need to draw a picture of something you read about. You are not to copy a picture. Remember I talked about seeing in your mind what you read. That is what you need to do. I hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

oh i now what to do now from alma