Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Friday, October 22, 2010

Class Jobs

Hello students. I will not get the jobs posted tonight. I will hopefully have them posted tomorrow. Please remember to leave comments on the top post not on other posts. Thanks

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

DearMr.Willims,

How many students do you have in the class?



from,
dimna

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams I just want to tell you that I checked your post and I hopefully will see it tomorrow.

Sophia R.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams!Does our speech have to be one or two minutes long?Angela.

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Dimna - There are 28 students in the class. Plus me makes 29.

@ Sophia - Hi

@ Angela - 1 to 2 minutes. Which means between the two times.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams i don't understand my math homework number three can u help me Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams, can you help me with my homework?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams, can you help me with my homework? from jaymee

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mr. J. Williams said...

Jaymee - I can not help you with your homework tonight. I am with my family enjoying Thanksgiving. I will try and help tomorrow. Sorry just skip what you are on and work on something else. Secondly in the future don't leave your phone number. Anyone can read this and see your phone number. I have deleted it so that that can not happen. Finally please post comments on the top article that way it is easier to find. Please post on the top article what you need help with and I will look at it in the morning. Have a nice Thanksgiving.