Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Class Jobs

Class Officers

Job Title

Job Description

# of Students

Salary

Voted In

Secretary of Defense

Hall Monitors

20

$20

No

Secretary of Health and Human Services

Collect Playground Equipment after Recess and Lunch

4

$30

No

Ambassador of Trade

Class Library

1

$30

No

Chief of Staff

Thursday Folders, Pencils, Filing, etc.

2 or 3

$60

Yes

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

Cleaning of the classroom

1 or 2

$20

No

Secretary of State

The most important job ever ICE.

1

$20

No

Secretary of Homeland Security

Line Monitors

2

$20

No

President

Class Leader

1

$80

Yes

Vice President

Co Class Leader

1

$70

Yes

Attorney General

Consequences of Class Law Breaking

1

$60

Yes

Press Secretary

Picture taking

2

$30

No

Secretary of the Interior

Technology Assistant

1

$20

No

Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency

Recycling and trash supervisors

2

$20

No

Secretary of Education

Board writing

1

$50

No

Secretary of the Treasury

Class Banker pay students on pay day

1

$50

Yes

Secretary of Commerce

Class store supervisor

1

$50

Yes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY MR. WILLIAMS IT'S LESLIE. I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THE WEBSITE AND I REMEMBER HOW MUCH FUN THE CLASS JOBS WERE LAST YEAR. ANYWAYS I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I GOT STRAIGHT A+'S IN SCIENCE. I WAS IMPRESSED. WELL I'LL SEE YOU LATER.
-LESLIE CIVIL :)

Anonymous said...

Heyy Mr.Williams!! How Are You!! Woww I Remember These Jobs and How Fun It Was...I Miss 5tH Grade ALOTT !!!! And I Also Get STraigt A's In All My Classes...:) By The Way, GO GIANTS!!!

-Prichelle