Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday's Adventure


Well it was another beautiful day up here at Outdoor Education. The kids are having an amazing time. They are really doing a great job and making their teachers very proud. I have never seen so many smiling faces. Half of the class went to the beach yesterday (Tuesday) and we were told the weather was spectacular. I wish I had some pictures to share from yesterday but it was not my beach day and I was not there. I will be going with the rest of the students today and I am sure there will be plenty to share when we get back. Last night we had the Earth Dance. In all my years coming here that was the most fun we have ever had at this event. Below are some pictures of the good times. In addition I got some great video of the kids doing an awesome dance that I will definitely be sharing when we get back. Anyways we are off to breakfast to start another busy day.





No comments: