Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Solar System Websites

Here are two websites that might be of some interest to you for our Solar System unit. Check them out by clicking on the  blue title.

 
Windows to the Universe

This website has three reading levels. If you don't understand something you can find another version that will help you comprehend what is being said.

 
Welcome to the Planets

This is a collection of many of the best images and pictures from NASA's planetary exploration program.

 
If you find an interesting website copy the address bar and submit it in the comments section. Please remember to leave you name so that you get credit.


 

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams!
I am Ben Burrill from last year. I am really enjoying my new school, Odyssey, but I still remember and miss you. You are like Doug at my school who will shake people upside down at now and then. By the way, I have 7 people in my class and about 28 children in the school.
Ben
P.S. Ralph is my favorite name because of you

Mr. J. Williams said...

Hey Ben-
Thanks for dropping in and saying Hello. I am glad you are having fun at your current school. Keep me posted on how things are going.

P.S. got to love the name Ralph!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams!I went on Jiji and went up 3%!I finished the mean median and mode.

Anonymous said...

that last one was from me angela k.sorry

Anonymous said...

Hey mr.williams wat is the homework for tonight lourdes

Anonymous said...

Hey mr.williams i lost my spelling words. can u give them to me?lourdes

Mr. J. Williams said...

Lourdes - I went to answer your questions but it disappeared. Did you delete your question?

Mr. J. Williams said...

I found what happened. Your post was marked as spam. I have since fixed the issue. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams I finished the Jiji homework.Angela.

Anonymous said...

Mr.williams, I left my L.A packet in class.From,Alma

Anonymous said...

HEY MR. WILLIAMS. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THE SCHOOL YEAR IS ALMOST OVER? HOW ARE YOU?
~LESLIE~

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams, what was the homework for today?
-Joanna V.

Anonymous said...

Mr.williams what was the rest of the cm . from alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Joanna - You had spelling homework, Math page 151, 2 pages in your LA Packet and Reading.

@ Alma - I do not understand what you are asking. What is cm?

Anonymous said...

about science the centmeters in are project. from Alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

Alma - you should have written them down. Here they are: 13, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 25, 29, 22, 45, 55, 70, 90, 120, 170, 200. remember to cut them a little longer so that you can tie them to the paper clips.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. from alma

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams you wrote 22 two times. from Alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

Alma - Then only cut one.