Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This is the Post to Read.

Hello my students. As promised I have posted something for you to read. Please read the entire post and follow the directions. 

Tonight you have one more homework assignment. You must remind your parents about "Back to School" night and the Ice Cream Social tomorrow night. Then post a comment to this post using the directions at the top of the page. For each student that does this I will give them a stamp for their passport and there will be some class dollars for each student. Have a good night and I will see you tomorrow.
Mr. Williams

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Mr.Williams I will tell my mom to go. I will also tell her to send you a post.

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry this is David.(top comment)

Anonymous said...

I will tell iff we can go.Christian

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams.Yes,we will go tomorrow night for the back to school and the ice cream social. we may be a little late because david's soccer practice ends at 5:30.Have a good night. David's mom

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams i told my mom if i could go. ysabelle p.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams it's Kyle E. and my mother Lisa. She is looking forward to this school. We are having a problem with some of the math. But she told me you told her about a site to help us. Thanks See you tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Helo Mr. Wiliams I will do more stuff on the web site Jon A.

Anonymous said...

Mr Williams Question about the book order any book from all those pages or from one from one booklet.please let me know so we can place an order Thamks Kyle E. mom