Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Monday, September 19, 2011

Worlds Finest Chocolate

We have just started a new fundraiser with World's Finest Chocolate. Last year this fundraiser brought in a large amount of money for our PTA. This money helped to fund P.E. and some other school programs. Each student is being asked to help sell candy bars each bar costs one dollar. There are a ton of awesome prizes for those that sell multiple boxes of chocolate. I hope you will be able to help out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is ysabelle's mom my daughter practices her times tables online

Mr. J. Williams said...

Thank you for letting me know.