Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sample Job Application

Here is a copy of a sample Job Application for class jobs. There will be some time on Monday to complete them but do not rely on that time as it might not be very much. Do as much as you can before hand.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams i don't understand what to do on the spiral review questions.-Ysabelle

Mr. J. Williams said...

Ok come and see me in the morning.

Anonymous said...

So do I just skip it?-Ysabelle

Mr. J. Williams said...

that is fine. Just come and see me in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Wait when are we going to get our jobs? christian

Mr. J. Williams said...

Christian-
I am going over it now and will post it tomorrow. In the future can you please post on the top post. It is easier for me to post. See you tomorrow.
Thanks