Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Monday, October 3, 2011

We Won

So it looks like Pizza and Ice Cream is going to be happening in Room 18. You guys rock! Let's keep it up. Our next goal is 1000 Box Tops.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is. I am going to try and get a lot of boxtops for the class.David C.

Anonymous said...

I am going to try to find some boxtops.Ryan K.

Anonymous said...

I am gonna look for boxtops for our class.Itzel R.

Anonymous said...

I Am Going To Try To Bring As Much Boxtops As I Can Mr. Williams
-Wendy G.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams- I will find as many boxtops as I can.-Karina

Anonymous said...

Also in my math book on pg.27 my chart says
x xx xxx x x xx x
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 and i'm confused on numbers 1 and 2.Number 1 says How many players scored 4 runs this year?Then number 2 says Howmany more players scored more than 3 runs this year?Can you please help me?-Karina

Mr. J. Williams said...

Karina
#1 If you look at the bottom of the graph it says the player number. Which of those players scored 4 runs this year?

#2 Which of those bottom players scored more then 3 runs. So you are looking for more then 3 "x"'s

Let me know if that helps.

Anonymous said...

i will try to find boxtops in my couch cushion isela

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try and get more boxtops for the next contest

Anonymous said...

sorry that is me ysabelle

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams i need help on number 1. where it says How many more friends have from 21 to 30 than from 11 to 20
ysabelle

Mr. J. Williams said...

Ysabelle - Come and see me in the morning and we can look at it.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams it's okay i found the answer sorry for the comment.
ysabelle

Mr. J. Williams said...

No need to apologize. I am here to help. Always feel free to leave a question or comment. If you figure out the answer awesome if not we can work on it together.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.