Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Carol of the Bells Link

Below is the link to get the copy of Carol of the Bells we will be singing at Winterfest it is 99 cents from iTunes. It is not required that you purchase the song. Make sure you ask your parents first. At the top of this page I have added the words to both the poem and the song we will be preforming. Please click on the tab for the words. Check the calendar for dates and times of when we are scheduled to preform.

Carol of the Bells on iTunes

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup Mr. Williams guess what? WERE GOING TO FLORIDA BABY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Josiah

Mr. J. Williams said...

Josiah -
That is fantastic. I am really happy for you and your team. Let me know the details tomorrow in class. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok see you tommorow god bless you!
Josiah

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-when is the winterfest?

P.S. I might not have enough ink in my printer to print William Ellery.-karina

Mr. J. Williams said...

Karina if you look at the calendar you can see the date up there. As for your printing if your parents have email have them send it to my school email address and I can print it for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams,how are you. We are going to blow your mind at the winterfest.David

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.William this is Christian and Manny. Do you remember us?

lsa / kyle's mother said...

Mr William

I have a problem with tonight homework. Kyle the has misplaced the spelling list. So if you can help me by letting me know what the word are that would be great.

Thank you, Kyle's mom

Mr. J. Williams said...

Thanks for writing.
The words are:
16. choose
17. million
18. trip
19. amazing
20. limp

Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

do we have free dress friday tomorrow?-ysabelle

lisa said...

Thank you Good night

Mr. J. Williams said...

Ysabelle - Yes

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-do I have to put the review questions on the poster?-Karina

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-is it ok if I cut part of the red poster because I cannot fit Oliver Wolcott and William Ellery.-Karina

Mr. J. Williams said...

No the poster is just for the signers. As for cutting the Red poster. If you need more paper I can give it to you tomorrow in class and let you finish in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-Ok.-Karina

Anonymous said...

MR.Williams do we have to read tonight?????????

Mr. J. Williams said...

I am not sure who wrote the last post but yes you do. You have to read every night.