Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Theatre Works October 2011

During the month of October the Fifth Grade class had the to participate in the TheatreWorks program. The following slide show are some picture take from the final performance the students did for their parents. I will upload the video a little later.
(Click on the picture to see all the pictures.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Mr William:)
-Wendy

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Williams,I already read and my grandmother says that if I do not feel good in the morning I have to stay home.I tell you if I have to stay home.Also I will do the test tomorrow and I started reading at 5:36 and finished 6:06,from page 15 to 29.-Karina