Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Box Tops For Education



This year we are continuing to collect Box Tops for Education. You can find these little coupons on many of the products we use daily. We are asking that you cut them out and send them to school with you child. I have added a link for this program under the Room 18 Helpful Links section. Please help our school out and thanks in advance.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

where do you buy the boxs tops from alma

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams.just wanted to tell you that i was having a great time in 7th grade
from,Lesly

Anonymous said...

HEY MR.WILLIAMS IM JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY BECAUSE IM GOING TO GATE.




FROM
ALEJANDRO

Mr. J. Williams said...

Thanks for letting me know Alejandro. You will still be responsible for making up the work you miss. There will be a test on Tuesday when you return in Math. If you could bring me a schedule of your gate days that would be great.

Mr. J. Williams said...

Hey Lesly-
Thanks for stopping by and saying HI. I am glad things are going well for you.

Anonymous said...

hi mr.williams i am all done with my homework from, joanna v

Anonymous said...

MR.Williams what if your dictionary does not have slept i check and it was not there. freom Alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

Alma - Most dictionary do have that word in it. If you dictionary does not bring it tomorrow and show me. If it was one of the classroom dictionaries look again. All of the words are in there.

Anonymous said...

okay from alma

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams do you get money if we help you in lunch? By the way, when are we getting paid from student helpers?
-Joanna V.

Mr. J. Williams said...

Yes sometimes depends on what I need help with. As for getting paid for Sec. of Defense you will get paid in time. Don't worry in 5 years I have not forgot. Much like any job you don't get paid right away you might have to wait to get you money. But again don't worry I have it all written down.

Anonymous said...

MR.WILLIAMS I FINISH ALL MY HOMEWORK I FINISH MY FLASH CARS,MATH,SPELLING,AND MY READING MENU.
FROM ALEJANDRO O.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. williams! Hey I spelled your name right have a fun time in hawaii!!!!!!MAHALO!!!!!


Mcayla