Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Monday, September 27, 2010

New Website

Students - 
I have added a new website to the Helpful Links section. The site is called Multiplication Help. These games will help you learn your times tables. Please check it out and play a few of them. Let me know what you think. Those that leave a comment about the games using details will get a stamp. Give me the name of the game and what you thought. To get credit you need to give details. Have Fun!!!
Mr. Williams

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.wiliams what do you do one nuber 1 on pge 37 on the math book. from alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

Alma it is exactly what we did in class today. The directions are pretty clear.

Anonymous said...

thanks MR.Williams from alma

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams!How is Hawii I hope you are having fun. Angela

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Williams,I played the math games but it didn't help me though.angela.

Anonymous said...

HEY MR.WILLIAMS I HOPE YOUR HAVING SUCH A GREAT TIME IN HAWII.PLEASE COME BACK I MISSED YOUR FUNNY JOKES FROM ALEJANDRO.

Anonymous said...

Mr.williams the games are fun but they dont help me on my multipucation. from alma

Anonymous said...

mr.williams where do you go to the math mutiplyfrom joanna v

Mr. J. Williams said...

Multiplication Games

Anonymous said...

Christian J.-Am I supposed to estimate on page 53

Anonymous said...

hey mr.williams i couldn't find the word wildfire in the dictionary so if i find it in google i will write that down

lourdes

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams i am having trouble on page 65 on number 3. it is really complicated for me

From,Joshua