Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Monday, September 27, 2010

Week of September 27, 2010


Hello again everyone. This week is our last week of testing for the first part of the year. The students will be taking the Benchmark Tests all week. These tests are designed to help us better understand what the needs of our classes are. These tests are not reflected on the report card in any way. Below is a rundown of the events happening in Room 18 this week:


 

Monday –     Benchmark Testing begins
  D.A.R.E. – There will be a permission slip going home this week for 
  students to participate.
 
Tuesday –     Benchmark Continues

  Chevy's Fundraiser Night (Handouts went out last week. If you need 
  another please let me or the office know.
 
Wednesday – Benchmark Make-Ups
               Music Class

 
Thursday –     Benchmark Continues


Friday –     The Big Test Day

              Last Day of Benchmark Tests
              Chapter 2 Math Test
              Spelling Test
              Language Arts Selection Test
              Student of the Month Assembly


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MR.WILLIAMS I AM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO GATE BUT I JUST WONDER IF I COULD DO PAGE 35 MY OTHER QUESTION IS IF I AM GOING TO DO PAGE 35 WERE AM I GOING TO LEARN THE HOMEWORK PAGE 35 LESSON?
FROM ALEJANDRO

Anonymous said...

mr.williams i am done with my homework from alma

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Alejandro - Yes you can do the next page if you understand it. If not I can help you on Wednesday. You can still do your reading menu and Spelling homework as normal.

@Alma - Good Job.

Anonymous said...

HEY MR.WILLIAMS I AM DONE WITH BOTH HOMEWORK.I UNDERSTAND COMPARING AND ORDERING WHOLE NUMBERS AND DECIMALS SO I'M DONE WITH MY MATH HOMEWORK PAGE 41 AND 43,AND WITH MY READING MENU,AND SPELLING. SO MY PRACTICE WORK BOOK FOR TOMORROW IS DONE SO I'M JUST GOING TO DO THE FOLLOWING FOR TOMORROW MY READING MENU,AND MY SPELLING.FROM ALEJANDRO O.