Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chapter 5 Math Test

The Math Test that was scheduled for Tuesday, January 31st has been moved to Wednesday, February 1st because of scheduling conflicts. We have a very busy week this week and trying to fit it all in can be a struggle at times. You have one extra day to study and ask questions. Use your times wisely.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will use my time wisely. I will bring my book home on Monday.
David

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams do you like huge chocolate eclairs?-Ysabelle

Mr. J. Williams said...

@ Ysabelle -yes
@ David - good to hear.

Anonymous said...

Mr.williams I finished my homework exept my spelling becaue I forgot the words in my desk. Can you tell me them. I also forgot my thusday folder with my things I needed to get sined. Itzel

Anonymous said...

How do you solve a problem like 3and 2/5 - 7 and 1/9?The first mixed number has a smaller whole number than the second mixed number(the second whole number is 7).
David

Mr. J. Williams said...

@David - you would get a negative number and those will not be on the test. That is a good question but we are are going to be dealing with those. I am glad to see you studying. Keep it up David.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams is it okay if i practiced my math on the online math textbook? If yes do i bring my work?- Ysabelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Williams, are the students going to be selling any more candles? -Prichelle K.

Mr. J. Williams said...

Not at this time. But we are having a meeting with parents to discuss fundraising so maybe again in the future.

Anonymous said...

HEY MRWilliams can i do my l.a.packet dring the home weakend because i letf it in the classroom.
Sebastian M.