Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winterfest Pictures

I have finally had some time to get these pictures up. I am sorry it has taken so long.Click on the picture to view the album.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of pictures ,and they were great.David

Unknown said...

Mr.Williams-can you help me with my math on Monday please.-Karina

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams- I forgot my math book in my desk what do I do???

Mr. J. Williams said...

No sure who this it but... I don't know what to tell you. You can come to school early and work on it then or you will just have to make it up with a pink slip.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams I forgot how to do numbers 4,6,9 - ysabelle

Mr. J. Williams said...

What part did you forget?

Anonymous said...

How to round it i tried to remember it but couldn't- ysabelle

Mr. J. Williams said...

We go over it tomorrow. Thanks for trying.

Anonymous said...

mr williams i forgot my spelling in my yellow folder by any chance can you post it up -moriah

Mr. J. Williams said...

Moriah - Thank you for posting. That was very responsible. Great job! Here are the words for homework tonight.

11. theater
12. actor
13. mirror
14. powder
15. humor