Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Sunday, April 1, 2012

RPBN # 5

The fifth edition of our News Show is up and going. They keep getting better way to go everyone. I hope you all have a very relaxing week off.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams can i do my news on a 1 year old boy drowning in a washing machine - ysabelle

Mr. J. Williams said...

yes that is fine

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-for the reading logs I did the homework on different dates and I'm not sure if I change them or or not?- karina

Mr. J. Williams said...

it does not matter what day you did them as long as you did a different one each night.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams can I do my news on a truck that slipped off a mountain? David

Mr. J. Williams said...

yes that is fine David

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams-can I do a fire that's blocking the San Rafael bridge? Karina

Mr. J. Williams said...

Karina - That is fine you just need to make sure that you answer the 5 w's and the h. You have not been doing that in you reports.