Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Saturday, April 21, 2012

STAR Testing

Well testing time is upon us. I want to make sure everyone is coming to school ready to go for these tests. Please make sure that you get a good nights sleep and eat breakfast every morning. Make sure you are at school on time each day and are ready to go. Good luck you will do GREAT!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams do we have homework? David

Mr. J. Williams said...

No David- You are to just relax and get ready for the test tomorrow.

Mr. J. Williams said...

Leslie - Which page are you having problems with. I know you need help with number 5 but which page?

Mr. J. Williams said...

Leslie - Number 5 on page 7 is asking what you plan on doing with the data. How do you plan on showing it. What type of graphs or charts and what will it mean. I went over this yesterday afternoon before you left for the office.

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams I am about to go to go to sleep but I am going to use the and of the toilet paper for my project - Victoria

Anonymous said...

I ment end of a toilet paper - Victoria

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams I forgot my log book in my desk I cant go to school because im in Half Moon Bay.

itzel

Mr. J. Williams said...

Itzel - As I have mentioned before you an click on the Inventors Faire link above and go to the bottom of the page and download the entire packet. That is the best thing I can do for you.

Anonymous said...

Ok. thank you Mr.Williams
Itzel

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams I know it late but i could not go on earlier and i cant go to Office Depote- victoria

Mr. J. Williams said...

Ok Victoria - We will have to come up with something tomorrow. I am not sure how to proceed if you can't get there. Lets talk in the morning.

Anonymous said...

hi mr williams i forgot my math workbook what do i do
moriah

Mr. J. Williams said...

Moriah - First can you in the future please post on the first topic not the last it makes it easier to find. Secondly, you can come to school early tomorrow morning and work on it before school. Other then that you will get a pink slip and possible detention.

Anonymous said...

ok thank you mr williams
moriah