Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DARE Book Published

By clicking on the link below you will be able to download the DARE book we created in class on your home computer.  From there you can do what you want with it. You can print it or save it as you wish. If you have an apple device you can click on the link and view the book as a webpage. At this point you can not download it to the iBooks app unless you have an email address. I am still trying to get it into the iTunes bookstore but there is an issue with the publication site that does not have an estimated time for being fixed. It has been going on for a few days and they do not know when the issue will be fixed. If you have an email address and an apple device talk with me in class and I will show you how to do it. Great job everyone!!!

DARE Essay Book


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I was just wondering when are you gonna put up the pictures from Out Door Ed

Mr. J. Williams said...

Hello Parent - I created a new post with some pictures. I will try my best to post as often as possible but I am not by a internet connection most of the day. I will do my best to get as many photos up as possible.