Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Outdoor Ed Day 2 and 3 (Updated)

Good Evening Parents-
I have added photos to the album I created Yesterday. Please check it out at the link below. Things are going great it has been a great week and the weather has been beautiful. This will be my last post with pictures until after we get back as i will not have time to post any more photos. We will see you all tomorrow.
Mr. Williams


Hey Parents-
As promised here is today's batch of pictures. Please understand that I was with one group all day today at the beach and did not get a chance to see everyone during their hikes. I will continue to take pictures tomorrow and will post hopefully a couple of time tomorrow.

Outdoor Education Day 2 and 3

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

O M G Mr.Williams what else can we ask for.thanks a lot for posting all those beautiful pictures it looks like everybody is busy and having lots of fun.and of course
so happy to see my son.thanks again.

Maria C.

lisa / kyle's mother said...

Hi Mr Williams Thanks for all the pictures. It looks like your having a great time. Thanks again

Anonymous said...

it was so nice to see the kids having FUN esp. my daughter Ysabelle w/ all smile.... Thanks Mr. Wiliams.. can't wait for friday ....

ana

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mr.Williams. I am glad to see Ryan and everyone else having fun. Cannot wait until tomorrow!

-Prichelle & My Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.Williams.Nice pictures and all the kids look so happy.Seeyou tomorrow...Thanks a lot. Maria C.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Williams I told you to delete it - ysabelle

Mr. J. Williams said...

Delete what?

Anonymous said...

Do we have to do the connection

Anonymous said...

Mr.Williams I don't know what to put under results for my project.Gilberto

Mr. J. Williams said...

Gilberto - We can talk about it tomorrow.