Important Message Please Read

Since I do not require you to sign up for an account to post on the website I do have a few rules:
1. No last names.
2. Make sure your name is on the post.
3. If you are a parent please put your name and your students' name.

4. No negative comments about other students.

I will DELETE posts and will not answer if you don't follow these rules.


Thank You,
Mr. Williams
"Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Can't lose!"

Room 18 Calendar

Monday, May 7, 2012

Outdoor Education Day 1

Hello Everyone-
Everything is going very well up here. The kids are having a blast and the weather is beautiful. During dinner tonight the kids had smiles from ear to ear. I took a few pictures during dinner and will try to get some pictures from the evening events. Click on the link below for some pictures. I will be going to the beach tomorrow and will not be able to post until late in the evening. 

Outdoor Ed Dinner Night 1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams i'm so happy to hear that everything is going well. I was so happy to see David. All the kids look happy. Thank you for keeping us informed of whats going on. Have fun!!! and leslie said that the pizza looks so good :)
-Maria C.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Williams. I miss Ryan very much. Can you please post some of his pictures tomorrow. My parents and I are glad to see everyone's having fun - Prichelle

Anonymous said...

Hello mr. Williams. Thank you for keeping us posted!! hope to see some pictures of Josiah.Nice to see all the kids having fun... Irma

lisa / kyle's mother said...

I'm glad that things are going well. The house is pretty quite without my little guy. Please keep us informed Have a great time.

Thanks